Advent as ever... first such a colourful Christmas fair followed by silent white afterwards the arrival at the hotel and instantly start to enjoy soothing wellness services: sweet smelling Christmas biscuits, blazing open fire, accompanied by zither- and guitar music and mulled claret.
Our unique advent offering: 4 nights at a price of 3
Separate program points:
- On Monday: cake buffet musically accompanied by Stubenmusik with Seppi and band.
- On Tuesday: a trip to Salzburg’s Christmas market* (20€ charge per person for taxi). 3 hours stay in the city.
- On Wednesday: romantic torch hike from the Knapplhut to the Naturhotel. Meeting place: Knapplhut at 4h p.m. and arrival at the hotel at 5.30h p.m.
- On Thursday: guided snow shoe hike
* except on Christmas Eve
On Monday: cake buffet accompanied with Stubenmusik with Seppi and band.
On Tuesday: trip to Salzburg’s advent market (20€ charge per person for taxi) 3 hours stay in the city of Salzburg (except on Christmas Eve.)
On Wednesday: a romantic torch hike accompanied with deer feeding from Knapplhut to the Naturhotel: meeting point at the Knapplhut at 4h p.m. and arrival at the hotel 6.30h p.m.
On Thursday: guided snow shoe hike.
On Saturday: we welcome traditional Austrian top vintners (vineyard Polz, vineyard Goldenitz, vineyard Ploder.)
Daily: ski testing for free accompanied by brand new models of the season at sports house Kaibling.
24- December - Christmas Eve: Christmas gospel with the Höflehner family and chamber music at 6.p.m.
Inclusive Services Winter 2017/18
- a cosy, trendy, rustic and elegant natural room in the booked category
- high-speed WiFi (fibre-optic network throughout the building)
Food and drink:
- welcome aperitif: Höflehner’s natural drink upon arrival
- gourmet board arrangement with fare from Höflehner’s natural kitchen, comprising a sumptuous buffet breakfast with freshly squeezed juices from the juice bar, display cooking, health food corner and locally sourced produce from 7.30 am until 10.30 am.
- homemade cakes are served at the buffet from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- 6-course gourmet menu with choices of 4 different and superbly prepared main courses (fish, meat, vegetarian and regional) accompanied by the salad buffet
- special gluten-free and lactose-free gourmet meals available subject to prior notice*.
- Wednesday: buffet dinner featuring Ennstal specialties
- Saturday: international buffet dinner
- Sunday: dégustation menu
- cheese specialties from 8 pm to midnight at the “Naturbar”
- use of the Höflehner Premium Alpine SPA: indoor and outdoor swimming pool, natural pond, alpine sauna village with eight different saunas, Stadlsauna tepidarium, three rest houses, natural water world in the outdoor area with plunge pool, Kneipp trail, heated Olympic sports swimming pool heated all-year-round and panoramic floating whirlpool
- organic tea, juices, water, dried fruit and fresh fruit in the spa zone
- fresh fruit in the lobby
- bathrobe, bag and slippers throughout your stay
- spacious gym on more than 110 m²
- aqua gym
- yoga basics
- explanation of fitness equipment
- ski gymnastik
- progressiv muscle relaxation
- breath meditation
- sauna ritual
- spa walkabout
- Make up advice
Children and families:
- 18 natural suites für the whole family
- welcome gift / mascot
- children´s morning paper
- nanny for children aged 3-12 from 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm
- daily children’s programme (nature education, creative workshop, crafts, wildlife feeding)
- children’s menu
- use of children’s game room, youth room and children’s playground
- changing mat
- nappy bin
- baby bath and kettle on request
- child carriers and sledges for hire
- good night stories for tiny tots
- snowshoes and snowshoe sticks, Nordic walking poles, backpack, hiking poles, binoculars, protective rain gear, shoehorn, water bottle and snowshoes throughout your stay
- in winter: ski room with dedicated heated locker for skiwear or hiking boots for each room
- in-house hotel shop with ski hire
- parking spaces
Premium Services Rates on request:
- personal trainer
- ski instructors for children‘s, beginner‘s and private courses. Prices available on request.
- international wine tasting with our qualified wine sommelier at an extra charge (EUR 20.00 per person), once a week
- nanny available exclusively for you on request
Like the sound of these irresistible inclusive services? Then treat yourself to a stay at Natur und Wellnesshotel Höflehner in Styria’s beautiful Ennstal. Here you can submit a non-binding request for rooms and packages.
* Please note that our kitchen can only take gluten and lactose intolerance into consideration. We do not cater for other nutritional habits and diet sheets at the present time.